Your session has expired .Login is required .Redirection in progress ...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are between you, the recipient of Gift Certificate, and UONMOBI who has issues and redeems this Gift Certificate (“Merchant”). By accepting and using this Gift Certificate, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- In order to redeem your Gift Certificate you must have a UONMOBI account. You must create a UONMOBI account HERE or at the time of redemption.
- Your Gift Certificate can be redeemed for Points on Merchant’s website.
- Your Gift Certificate can be redeemed for Cash at participating Merchant’s Resellers.
- Only the Recipient whose name is on the Gift Certificate can redeem it for cash.
- To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate for points, you will be required to login and provide your Gift Certificate code on Merchant’s website.
- To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate for cash, you will be required to provide your Gift Certificate code and proof of identity to a participating Merchant’s Reseller.
- You cannot redeem Gift Certificate at any merchant other than a participating Merchant’s Reseller.
- You cannot redeem Gift Certificate at Merchant’s in-person store – you can only redeem it on the Merchant’s website or at participating Merchant’s Resellers.
- Once redeemed the Gift Certificate is cancelled.
- For security purposes, you may be required to enter credit card, bank account information, or proof of identity before you can redeem the Gift Certificate.
Cancellation / Non-Expiration of Gift Certificates / No Fees
- No fees will be charged in connection with your Gift Certificate when purchased
- Recipient Cancellations: Recipients cannot cancel their Gift Certificate.
- Purchaser Cancellations: The purchaser cannot cancel their Gift Certificate.
- Merchant Cancellations: Gift Certificates are issued by the Merchant indicated. The Merchant may cancel a Gift Certificate at any time for any reason and shall refund any unused Gift Certificate value to purchaser, provided the Gift Certificate has not been redeemed.
- Refunds on Gift Certificates that were purchased using a credit/debit card, or PayPal account will have the face value credited to that credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Refunds on Gift Certificates that were purchased at a participating Merchant’s Reseller will have the face value refunded to them in cash by the participating Merchant’s Reseller.
- Expiration: Merchant Gift Certificates do not expire.
Sending/Receiving Gift Certificates
- Email Delivery: Gift Certificates will be delivered to the recipient’s email address.
- Please contact the Merchant if you have any questions or issues in connection with your Gift Certificate
- A Recipient can transfer their Gift Certificate to another person for the purpose of redeeming it for Points only.
- You may use more than one Gift Certificate at a time.
- Your Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Merchant Gift Certificates.
- Neither Merchant nor participating Merchant’s Reseller(s) is responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificate codes unless otherwise required by law.
- Purchase and redemption of Merchant Gift Certificates is subject to the Merchant User Agreement which is incorporated herein.